Kanaries RATH is built on the backbone of a group of dedicated developers and data scientists. We are a globally based community that is open-sourced and open-minded.
"In God we trust. All others must bring data"
-- W. Edwards Deming
📚 Community Documentations
The Kanaries RATH Project is actively being developed and maintained by our army of contributors. We are a globally based community that is open-sourced and open-minded. Check out our Community Documentation:
- 👾 Join us on Discord (opens in a new tab): Get on the pulse with the latest RATH development with our Discord community.
- 🦋 Become an Angel User: Active members can be elevated into Angel Users, and talk with the founder!
- 💡 Suggest a Feature (opens in a new tab): Open up an Issue on our GitHub repo whenever you have an idea for new feature!
- ✍️ How to contribute: Get involved with our open-source repositories, and contribute to the RATH project.
- 🚦 Read code of conduct: We are building a community that reflects our collective goals with an agreed community code of conduct.
🦋 Become an Angel User
For active community members, we would like to elevate your community role to an "Angel User" for our project, and grant you the chance to directly talk with the founder! Here's the step you need to undertake to become an Angel User:
- Complete a survey (opens in a new tab)
- Elevate your role on Discord server as an "Angel User"
- Receive giveaways
- Talk with the founder!
🦋 Get onboard now, and let's grow together! 🦋
🥇 Top Committers
Developers are at the core of the Kanaries RATH community. Thank you for being a contributor to the open-source project. Enlisted Top Committers are:
If you want to become one of us, learn ways to contribute and become a Kanaries RATH contributor.
🏂 Community Status
Monitor the latest status of the Kanaries RATH project with this dynamic dashboard:
📣 Spread the words
Please share us on these social platforms, and let your friends and colleagues be in the know!