Community Code of Conduct
Welcome to Kanaries RATH Community! We are a community of individuals who contribute to Kanaries RATH. We value respectful and constructive communication. To create a positive and inclusive environment for all members, we have established the following guidelines:
- Be respectful to all members. This includes refraining from using hateful, discriminatory, or harassing language.
- Stay on topic. While we encourage discussion and debate, please ensure that your conversations remain relevant to the designated channels and channels' topics.
- Do not spam or flood the channels with unnecessary messages. This includes posting repetitive or irrelevant messages, as well as sharing links that are not relevant to the community. Do not share personal information or content that is not appropriate for all ages.
- If you have a question or need help, please ask on the designated "Help" channel.
- If you have an idea or suggestion for the community, please share it in the "Ideas" channel.
- If you would like to become a contributor, consider actively participating in discussions and contributing valuable content to the community.
By adhering to these guidelines, you will help create a positive and welcoming environment for all members of our community. Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to your contributions!